Classy

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Salsa, anyone?

Finally, Spring has arrived!! (I am choosing to ignore the 45 degree temperature that slapped me in the face this morning.) Since Spring technically is here, I have been craving some salsa. Not the canned kind with an expiration date 200 years from now, but the oh-so-refreshing kind.  You know what I mean. 
No, wrong kind of salsa... even though it does look refreshing...

I decided to quench my desire for salsa last night.  I made grilled cod (yes, cod) and topped it with with a fresh mango salsa adapted from CookingLight.  Get the recipe here!

I took a picture on my iPhone 1... yes. I said ONE. I have had this thing for 2-3 years, and it has seen me through good times and bad. But I do love its loyalty. There's something to be said for a piece of technology that just doesn't let you down. 

Sorry, I had to.

And now the reason for the actual post... the Mango Salsa! Yum yum yum. I used the leftover salsa today in a grilled chicken wrap. Delicious and healthy! Anyways, I hope you enjoy! Happy Wednesday!

Grilled Cod topped with a Fresh Mango Salsa served with Whole Wheat Couscous and Roasted Cauliflower.

No comments:

Post a Comment