Classy

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My very first post...

So the day has finally arrived. I have decided to join the blogosophere and create my very own.  Apprehensive does not begin to explain my feelings about starting a blog. It is, in its essence, a diary of thoughts, activities and dreams that almost anyone can see (not that they want to). This picture pretty much sums up my emotions...


However, I wanted to give it a shot. As many people know, I have begun the painstaking process of learning how to cook. This, my friends, is no easy task. I grew up in a home where my dad, Emeril, (or so he likes to think) cooks for us, as does my mom. In college, I fell into the fat trap known as the Phi Mu house. Food was prepared daily for me... Ms. Rachel took care of us.

But sure enough, I found myself a year later in my house and eating microwave meals every night. Sick.

This is not good.


So, I made a personal decision for myself. I was going to learn to cook no matter how terrible I was. The food was going to be healthy, and I was going to have fun doing it. I'm planning to share recipes, healthy living tips, and other "tid bits" on this blog. We will see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment